Calling All Incoming 2021-2022 Club Officers
Get a Jump on July 1 with the Training and Tools You’ll Want to Kickstart Your Club’s New Year.
Take Your Club Over the Finish Line!
Conclude the 2020-2021 Year Powerfully:
- Hold Club Officer Elections
- Conduct Handoff Meetings w. Incoming Officers
- Update Club Central w. New Officers by June 30
- Review Club Contact & Meeting Information on Club Central
- Membership 20+ or Growth of 5+ to Qualify for DCP
- 100% of Members Pathways Enrolled
- Reach Out to Recent Guests & Ask Them to Join
- Register All Incoming Officers into Training
Celebrate Your Achievements!
You've Joined Toastmasters. Now What?
Join the conversation as we discuss these topics:
- Explanation of Meeting Roles
- How to get started
- Finding a mentor
- Available resources
- Overview of Pathways educational system
- Organizational structure of Toastmasters
Announcing our 2021-2022 District 38 Leaders!
Congratulations to the candidates elected to serve as District 38 Officers during the 2021-2022 Toastmasters Year. Elections were conducted during the District Business Meeting on Saturday, April 17.
There’s no better way to start off a new year than by creating your Club Success Plan. Reviewing the past performance of your club may reveal patterns and trends you can either try to repeat or take steps to avoid.